Cashflow and financing your project launch during covid-19 and beyond - with Beverley Sydney
In this podcast episode, Katrina Douglas interviews Beverley Sydney on the importance of sound financial planning and cash flow management when launching your project during covid-19 and beyond.
Beverley Sydney is the founding partner of Sydney Hudson Financial Services, an accountancy firm that offer services for your personal and business life beyond just tax return; they are focused on helping you create sustainable growth and wealth so you can achieve an extraordinary life.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Introduction to Beverley Hudson
- Government Assistance during Covid-19
- Tax updates
- Advice for launching a new project during Covid 19 with low cash flow
- Planning financial businesses continuity
- Cash flow and ensuring sound financial planning for your project
Revive is now an online Project recovery system that can be purchased at thelaunchstrategist.com/revive
Check out https://thelaunchstrategist.com for further information on how you can work with Katrina Douglas and purchase tickets for the upcoming Legacy Conference taking place on the 17th and 18th of September 2020
Connect with Beverley Sydney on the platforms below: