Why are visuals so important when launching a product or service?
In this podcast episode, Katrina Douglas interviews Hannah McClune on the importance of visuals when launching.
Hannah McClune was a Global Marketing Manager for many years before starting her own business Visible by Hannah, a personal brand photography company. In 2011, Hannah launched her photography business with a focus on marketing and personal branding for small businesses.
Topics discussed in this episode:
Why are visuals so important when launching a business or service?
- When thinking about visuals for your business, where do you start?
- If you are promoting a service instead of a product, how do you use images and avoid clichés?
- How do you begin to tell a story visually in a way that is compelling?
- How to connect with your clients meaningfully without being the face of your brand.
- How can user generated content be polished?
- Key must have visuals for launching.
- Tips for making your launch stand out visually.
Check out https://thelaunchstrategist.com for further information on how you can work with Katrina Douglas and purchase tickets for the upcoming Legacy Conference taking place on the 17th and 18th of September 2020
Connect with Hannah McClune on the platforms below:
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/hannah-mcclune