This is the 6th and final installment in a series entitled 'failure to launch'. Where Katrina explores key reasons that prevent leaders and professionals from launching projects that could be very successful and provides tips on how to overcome them.
In this episode Katrina addresses how to launch successfully without being the face of your brand.
If you want to watch the previous faith episodes in the failure to launch series, they are:
- Episode 10: What if my project fails?
- Episode 12: I don't know enough to launch
- Episode 14: I don't have the support to launch
- Episode 19: Stuck in the middle
- Episode 20: What to do if you're overwhelmed by the size of your project
Grab my launch checklist free and find out the 35 steps I follow for every launch
Purchase this 90 minute webinar if you want to get off the ground now. You'll learn
- How to position yourself to move forward in trying times
- How to pivot in order to satisfy the changing needs of your clients and prospects
- How to avoid the 6 launch mistakes that cause 70% of projects to fail
- How to plan a successful launch even in times of crisis with the 6P Launch Strategy Framework™
- How to promote your services with sensitivity and integrity during times of crisis
Join this online program if you want the A-Z of how to launch a project successfully in turbulent times and beyond.
Every Wednesday at 1pm GMT I host my weekly LinkedIn Live show 'Lunchtime Launc Tips' it's the only time you get to pick my brain for free so come and join me.